Victorian Gothic in style is built of granite opened in 1876. The building is cruciform, with a handsome spire over 108 feet in height from the base course. The side walls are 19 feet high, and the ridge of the roof about 42 feet from the ground. On each side there are five double windows, with a triplicate window in each side gable.
Young Shire Council.