Historic Building. Young

Now Young High School. Before – Young District Court House.  Built in 1886, now part of Young High School. Shortly after construction finished it was known as the “white elephant on the hill”, as it stood out and was rarely used. The Roman numerals show the building dated as 1884.

Young Council

Location

Entry from Carrington Park, Campbell Street, Young NSW (Olympic Highway)Entry from Carrington Park, Campbell Street, Young NSW (Olympic Highway)

Who to contact

Claire Myers
02 6382 3394

Report problems with this contact information

Be the first to leave a comment