Park. Young

Named after Lord Carrington, Governor of NSW who visited Young in 1889 to officially switch the lights on. Young was the first town in NSW to have electric lights in the streets and private homes. The Rotunda was built in 1912 to recognise the contribution of the band master WF Roberts.

Young Council

Location

Campbell Street, Young NSW (Opposite the Lambing Flat Folk Museum)Campbell Street, Young NSW (Opposite the Lambing Flat Folk Museum)

Who to contact

Claire Myers
02 6382 3394

Report problems with this contact information

Be the first to leave a comment