Silo. Greenethorpe

Greenethorpe village celebrated its centenary in September 2008. It was purpose-built in 1908 to house the share-farmers who worked at Iandra Station, the property of George Henry Greene about 10km away on the road to Young.

Young Council

Location

Collon Street, Greenethorpe NSWCollon Street, Greenethorpe NSW

Who to contact

Claire Myers
02 6382 3394

Report problems with this contact information

Be the first to leave a comment